Find & rent bikes from the best independent bike shops in Europe using BICILET Bike Rental.
BICILET Bike Rental and you
1. BICILET online bicycle rental service is owned and run by HCSM Limited, trading as BICILET Bike Rental, a company incorporated as a private limited company in England and Wales (Number 9814752) with registered offices at 10 Prince of Wales Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1PW.
2. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
3. BICILET Bike Rental provides an online platform through which bicycle rental companies (BICILET partners) can advertise and rent out bicycles around the world.
4. By making a reservation through BICILET Bike Rental, you are entering into a legally binding contractual relationship with the BICILET partner of your choice.
5. BICILET Bike Rental acts as an intermediary between you and the BICILET partner, transmitting the details of your reservation to them and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the BICILET partner.
6. In making a reservation using BICILET Bike Rental, you agree with any additional terms and conditions of the BICILET partner which should can be obtained from them prior to booking.
7. BICILET Bike Rental may at its discretion update or amend its website without prior notice or obligation: by entering into a rental agreement with a BICILET partner, you accept that you should keep the website under review to ensure you are aware of any changes.
8. The information hosted on the BICILET Bike Rental website is based on the information provided to us by BICILET partners who remain at all times fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information relating to their service displayed on our website. No warranty, express or implied, is given by BICILET Bike Rental with regard to any information provided by BICILET partners. BICILET partners featured in BICILET Bike Rental’s website are solely responsible for providing you with final quote and booking conditions for your reservation.
9. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services, we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information.
10. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement.
11. BICILET Bike Rental are not an agent for, and accept no responsibility for your direct dealings with BICILET partners. You should satisfy yourself that you are prepared to accept the terms and conditions offered by BICILET partners before committing to any agreement with them and you should not assume that a BICILET partner has the same terms and conditions as any other BICILET partner.
12. Transactions over the internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the nature of the internet. BICILET Bike Rental is unable to guarantee the confidentiality or security of any data passing via this website. Accordingly, your use of this website is at your own risk.
13. When you make a reservation you accept and agree to the following cancellation and no-show policy (unless the partner store listing specifically mentions different terms):
14. In the case of a rental cancellation by the BICILET partner prior to the rental commencing, hirers will be refunded the total amount paid, but BICILET Bike Rental is not liable for any payments or compensations due to additional expenses including (but not limited to) travel tickets.
Prices and Online Payment
15. No payment details are stored by BICILET Bike Rental. All transactions are verified and processed by Stripe.
16. All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT and all other taxes unless stated differently on our website or in our confirmation email.
17. Any currency conversions shown are for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time; actual rates may vary.
18. BICILET Bike Rental are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not collect any personal information from you that you do not volunteer, and we are the sole owner of all information collected on this site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way that we have not mentioned in this statement.
19. By booking through BICILET Bike Rental, you agree to receive e-mails or other electronic messages in relation to your reservation. You also agree that we may send an e-mail after your rental period inviting you to complete a review of your rental experience. Please see our privacy and cookies policy for more information about how we may contact you.
20. Once submitted, your review may be used by BICILET Bike Rental website to provide information to future users of the website or as marketing for BICILET Bike Rental services. BICILET Bike Rental reserves the right to adjust, refuse or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
21. Subject always to our disclaimers above, we shall only be liable for loss and damage actually suffered, paid or incurred by you arising from our negligence or breach of contract in providing our services up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your reservation as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or a series of connected events).
22. Neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the BICILET partners and/or their rental objects as made available on our website, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the BICILET partner or other business partners, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our website, or (v) (save as provided by law) any personal injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to acts, errors, breaches, negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or wholly or partly attributable to the BICILET partner or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are directly or indirectly made available, offered or promoted on or through our website, including any cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
23. You agree and acknowledge that the BICILET partner is at all times responsible for the collection, withholding, remittance and payment of any local taxes that may be due on the total amount of the rental fee to the relevant tax authorities. BICILET Bike Rental is not liable or responsible for the remittance, collection, withholding or payment of any local taxes.
Intellectual property rights
24. Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available on or used by our website and the intellectual property rights (including the copyright) of the contents and information of and material on our website are owned by BICILET Bike Rental, its suppliers or BICILET partners.
25. BICILET Bike Rental exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the website on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep)link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and the guest reviews) or our brand without our express written permission.
26. These terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and/or our services shall be subject to the following dispute resolution process:
27. If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.